Phone Companion is an application that will help you to pair an Android Phone to Windows 10 PC Directly. You may then perform various activities through it. The Phone Companion lets you reduce the struggle of using both PC and Smartphones. Instead, you can perform all activities like Answering Calls, Monitor and Manage Notifications, Copy and Paste Content when required, and Access Photo Galleries, etc. Your Phone Companion is developed by the Microsoft Corporation to improve the connectivity between Microsoft PCs or Laptops and Android SmartPhones. This process is done via aka.ms/phonelinkpin.
Features of aka.ms/phonelinkpin
- The app allows you to access many pc friendly applications for example Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype, etc. directly on the Windows PC.
- We can also receive and send instant messages from the desktop screen
- Through this application, you can copy & paste content between both devices.
- Easily Drag Files from one screen to another.
- Access More than 2000 photos directly from your Photo Gallery
- The PC offers more comfortable ways to access all the files from the smartphone.
Requirements to Download Microsoft Your Phone Companion App
- Your PC or Laptop must have Windows 10 Operating System
- Compatible only on Android Phone with 4.4 + versions
- Good Internet Connection to link both the devices by using aka.ms/phonelinkpin
- Download the Microsoft Your Phone Companion application beforehand.
How to Login to the Microsoft Your Phone Companion Application Using aka.ms/phonelinkpin?
- Visit the link aka.ms/phonelinkpin mentioned here on your PC.
- Simultaneously download the Your Phone Companion App from the Play Store into your Android Phone or Link to Windows Application on Samsung SmartPhones.
- Now a pop-up is shown requesting to connect the phone application to your PC.
- After selecting the above-mentioned portion, another page is opened on your PC, select the get started menu on this popup.
- Another web page is where enter your email ID that is not associated with Microsoft services.
- Now on this page select from two options such as Use a QR Code which can be directly scanned through your android application and the link is established.
- Or you can select Create Pin Code, by selecting this option a new section is displayed asking your mobile number.
- Enter the mobile number and click on Next.
- You will receive a code as a message directly to your phone.
- Enter this code into the page and click submit, which generates a code.
- This code can be typed onto the mobile application and the link is established.
Steps to Access Your Microsoft Phone Companion Application Using aka.ms/phonelinkpin
- Visit the Start menu on the bottom left of your desktop screen.
- A new menu is showcased, select the settings options.
- This opens the settings menu on a separate page.
- Now selects accounts and choose your Microsoft account.
- Enter your password for this account and click submit.
- After completion, a menu is shown. Choose the Windows Hello Pin Button.
- You will be redirected to a new page where select forgot pin.
- And now follow the procedure as requested, such as entering your mobile number and confirming the OTP received through direct messages to the phone.
- Once this process is done, Enter your password and select next.
- The Application generates a new pin that can be used to link both devices.